All experience levels
This eBook is a no-nonsense approach to deadlifting the most amount of weight humanly possible without the addition of performance enhancing drugs.
If you a struggling bring up your deadlift -- no matter your experience -- then this is the product for you.
Get As Strong As Possible
The deadlift is the king of all lifts. The deadlift targets the entire body and is the ultimate expression of raw strength in the gym.
But, people with different body types might struggle to be as efficient at the deadlift as the taller, lanky lifter with blessed mechanics.
Regardless of your body type, experience level, or goals, this eBook has a plan for you.
We guarantee that your deadlift will increase in a month if you apply the training principles in this eBook.
You will be able to hammer your weaknesses and choose a stance that suits your body.
This eBook contains the following:
- A lengthy introduction to the deadlift
- Programs for Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced Lifters
- Programs for all mechanical weaknesses on both conventional and sumo stances
- Printout spreadsheets to log workouts and track progress
- Breakdown to identify weaknesses and how to approach them
- Guide to spinal decompression
- How to deconstruct psychological barriers
- Selection of uncommon, but devastatingly effective exercises to bring up your deadlift
- The inclusion of our unique training philosophy
- An autobiography of my journey to deadlifting well over 600lb completely drug free
- How to set up for an efficient pull
- Links to exercise tutorials provided
We know that there is little more disheartening than stalling with your strength gains -- it almost makes you want to give up altogether sometimes.
The sound principles within this product will help elevate your confidence in the gym and help you outlift your peers.
Now, the point of this program isn't to stroke your ego, but to relay you information that the vast majority of personal trainers in the gym will never even dare to dream.
Stop Wasting Your Time
For extreme results, you have to train extremely hard.
But training extremely hard by employing ineffective exercises is a waste of your time, energy, and money.
Why not train hard with exercises that are guaranteed not only to send your deadlift numbers into orbit, but add slabs of muscle all over your body in the process?
Even if you're training for your first competition, you can blow everyone else out of the water by focusing on an exercise selection that will endow you with a bulletproof pull.
Your peers will be surprised by how quickly your numbers will fly up.
A complete guide to deadlift huge weights and programs for all interested parties